Schedule Pick-up Dates Announced

Schedule pick-up will be August 11- 14, with each class and gender having separate times. A full schedule can be found here. All students must bring proof of residency (a utility bill or lease agreement) and incoming Freshman must bring $15 for a Freshman pack consisting of a student I.D., a planner, and a two inch binder.

“With Infinite Campus, there’s been a lot learned over the past year. I’m hoping that it will go smoother and everyone will be satisfied with their schedule,” Associate Principal Christine Englert said.

The counselor’s office will be open to any students with issues with their schedules. It is recommended students get to the school early so as to avoid large crowds, but be prepared to wait even if they do.

“Be patient, because you are going to have to wait in line, that’s the way it is.” Mrs. Englert said.

Students who miss their schedule pick-up day must wait until the first day of school.

“It’s our third year doing this and we’re going to do a better job,” Mrs. Englert said. “Hopefully we’ll just keep getting better.”

$3000
$5000